Life's a Beach
Get A Beach Glow ASAP
- Norvell products help counter the unwanted orange undertone. They are formulated with cosmetic violet brown based bronzers.
- Norvell solution is Vegan & Gluten Free, made with Raspberries, Beet Juice & Sugar Cane.
- Venetian by Norvell is formulated with Vio-7, a unique blend of anti-orange bronzer pigments to help counter the orange undertone.
- $10 first time tan
- Avoid streaks by shaving, waxing and exfoliating 12-24 hours before tanning to ensure an even, natural looking tan.
- Avoid lotions or oils immediately before tanning since it acts as a barrier on the skin.
- Wear loose fitting/dark clothing
- You cannot sweat or get wet for at least 8 hours after your spray tan.
- Spray tan lasts 5-7 days depending on how often you shower.
- Venetian is a cosmetic bronzer that gives an instant tan. Tanners can think of this as make-up that will wash off in the shower.
- The benefits of a bronzer are that you have an immediate tan for any event you have now.
- Multiple bronzer shades to enhance every skin tone.
Clear Plus Sunless Spray Tan $29/ Session $49/ Month$270/ 6 Months$480/ 12 Months
- The Clear Solution goes on clear, and gradually gets darker over time. This is a great choice if you don’t need immediate color. You don’t have to worry about it getting on your clothing, car or bedding.
- Wait to shower at least 8 hours, but it will get darker over the next 20 hours.Extend Your Tan
- Norvell tans, professional or self tans, can last up to a week with care.
- We recommend using Norvell Prolong, our gradual tanning product daily, to moisturize and help the tan last and fade evenly.
- Norvell recommends that clients do not get wet after their spray or self tan. No showering, swimming or working out for at least 8 hours.
- All of these tips will help with achieving a natural fade so you do not have an uneven tan.
- Don’t tan too frequently or over-apply tanning products. Doing so will dry your skin and too many applications can give your skin the unwanted orange.
- Don’t apply when your skin is noticeably dry. Drier areas of the skin tend to absorb the tan more and will appear orange.